drunk

• Updated: Mon, January 27, 2014

• Reported By: Melissa — Manteca California
Badger Software Limited
70 South View Ave Nationwide United Kingdom

Badger Software Limited Scamming People Using Fake Online Job Interviews to Gain Access to Bank Accounts Caversham, Reading, Berkshire Nationwide

I received an email stating that my resume had been seen on another job site. It looked exactly like the previous letter from another RipOff Report on the site except for a different job title and a different person:

Greetings,

After viewing your profile, We believe you are qualified for this position, and have forwarded your resume to the Head of Human Resources, Mrs. Debra Sales.  She would like to conduct an on-line interview
With you on 01/08/14 at 9:00 am PST to discuss more about the Data Entry Clerk position
that is yet to be occupied . Set Up a Screen name with yahoo Instant Messenger on-line at messenger.yahoo.com and add up the Head of Human Resources, Mrs. Debra Sales to your buddy list.
Her Screen Name with Yahoo Instant Messenger is: s_debra75@yahoo.com

If the time is not convenient for you, feel free to email Mrs. Sales at this Email address:
s_debra75@yahoo.com.
 She will be waiting to talk to you on yahoo messenger right away. Endeavour to get on-line ASAP. I Wish you the best of Luck on the Interview. If you have any
problem, Please feel free to email back .

Sincerely,

Mrs Raynell McNeil

Organization Name :Badger Software Limited

That was all of the information I was given. After having my interview, I thought things sounded great. I would be able to work from home and the pay wasn't bad for my experience. My boyfriend was suspicious though so he did research on his own. He was the one who found this website, as well as a few others. I was ready to go through two weeks of training and I'm glad that it was found before I wasted my time. They send you a check and try to gain access to your bank account. Don't cash the check. Most banks are aware of the issue so chances are you'll be relatively safe. But be careful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2014 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Badger-Software-Limited/nationwide/Badger-Software-Limited-Scamming-People-Using-Fake-Online-Job-Interviews-to-Gain-Access-t-1118761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Badger Software Limited