Complaint Review

Address:
kuala lampur, Select State/Province Malaysia Phone:

Category:
Computer Marketing Companies

Baem Fox TWTMAFIA.com scam twtmafia , www.twtmafia.com Baem Fox, fox junk co. Baem Fox Malaysian SCAM Artist, Will RIP YOU OFF! kuala lampur kuala lampur

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Twtmafia fake report by Will C - Dist Of Columbia

Baem Fox is a scam artist that offers advertising services but in reality it's a scam. I used the company Fox Junk Co. and Twtmafia.com to get followers. The only thing that happened was I lost my twitter and youtube accounts and the money that I paid to Baem Fox. Do NOT hire this company unless you want to lose your business social media presence. It is an overseas scam that takes your money and leaves your business in ruins. They will claim to do this and that, but they do not deliver anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2013 08:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Baem-Fox-TWTMAFIAcom-scam/kuala-lampur-Select-StateProvince/Baem-Fox-TWTMAFIAcom-scam-twtmafia-wwwtwtmafiacom-Baem-Fox-fox-junk-co-Baem-Fox-Ma-1065103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Baem Fox TWTMAFIA.com scam

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Twtmafia fake report by Will C - Dist Of Columbia

AUTHOR: Baem Fox - ()

I am Baem Fox, the owner of twtmafia.com. I just re-operated the website last week. Sadly the report made by this organisation is not true. No payment were made and no details were sent to my email account. I believe this bad report about twtmafia.com is made by unresponsible party who are also known as website or business competitors. Good buyer or clients know what to do and the right way to buy services from twtmafia.com. This report made by Will C - Dist of Columbia is a fake report that wanna take my name down. If there is any proof about payment made or any, please contact me soon. I will deliver free service and refund the amount that paid.

MORE FEATURED REPORTS