Complaint Review: Baer's Furniture

• Reported By: Catherine — Boca Raton Florida
Baer's Furniture
999 N Federal Hwy Boca Raton, Florida USA

Baer's Furniture Terrible Customer Service Boca Raton Florida

First of all, I wouldn't have to be writing this report if the quality of Baer's furniture was as good as they claim.  However, I spent a lot money on a sectional and a kitchen table set.  When the sectional arrived, we immediately complained about the discoloration of one of the cushions and it was noted on the driver's report.  We were told that it may take a few weeks to get a new one because it was coming from China.  After about a month, I called customer service and was told it was still on order but we should expect this soon.  This went on for a year.  One day, while driving by, I went into the store and spoke with one of the Baer family members who told me that he had absolutely no record of anything except for the most recent phone call that was a year later. He insinuated that I was trying to pull a fast one over on him.  I was extremely insulted and if it weren't for the salesperson vouching for me, I probably wouldn't have been helped any further.  When Mr. Baer looked into the matter, it was determined that the cushion in question, was discontinued.  It is also important to note, that during this year, the legs on my kitchen set either came loose or fell apart.  For my trouble, I was offered a $50 store credit which I didn't take because I won't be buying from Baer's anymore.  Although, I had plenty of trouble with Rooms To Go, at least I know their furniture falls apart after a year and the quality is reflected in their prices.  In my opinion, the best experience I've had is City Furniture.  I plan on redoing my entire estate and although I haven't decided on where I'm going to get my furniture, I do know it won't be Baers!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2013 06:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Baers-Furniture/Boca-Raton-Florida/Baers-Furniture-Terrible-Customer-Service-Boca-Raton-Florida-1054094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Baer's Furniture