Complaint Review: Bagwill Builders Group Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, May 27, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 10, 2012

• Reported By: nicky — holiday Florida United States of America
Bagwill Builders Group Inc.
12813 5 th Isle, Hudson, Florida United States of America

Bagwill Builders Group Inc. Larry T. Bagwill smooth talker,promises before he thinks,schedules work but never shows up,paid,blame game Hudson, Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: BBG strikes again!

*Author of original report: Bagwill Builders Group Pulled it OUT!

My home remodel has been under contract to the BBG Inc for almost 2 years. I have paid Larry Bagwill of Bagwill Builders Group, Inc. $2000.00 toward the remodel of a 5 x 8 bath room.  He has made excuses as to "why" he cannot make our scheduled finish.  I am 67 years old and thought scamming the elderly was not something he would ever do, I was wrong.  There is no ceiling in the bathroom now and am having a tought time with my A/C in 95 degree heat.  I have to hire a lawyer to get my money back and hire a someone that tells the truth. I have never been so upset with any adult, ever, make it right Larry or I have to sue you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2012 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bagwill-Builders-Group-Inc/Hudson-Florida-34667/Bagwill-Builders-Group-Inc-Larry-T-Bagwill-smooth-talkerpromises-before-he-thinkssched-889083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bagwill Builders Group Inc.

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

BBG strikes again!

AUTHOR: n....kw - ()

In Sept. 2013, Larry Bagwill, of BBG, Inc. was working on some of the small things in my home that needed to be completed after the three years we worked on my home. I paid him and then stated he could not make his mortgage payment for October and asked me to LOAN him $400.00 which I did.

I also paid him for 1 more day of labor, so in total he got extra $600.00 from me.  The new year has come now and he no longer answers my calls.  I am a senior citizen and I need my money and now the work cannot be done by any one else due the fact I have paid for it once.

Larry has always pressed me with this crap "well we are friends aren't we?"  Yea, but NOT when it comes to money, I have no friends like that in Florida that take my money and never finishes work or re-pays me.

I think a class action suite is a great idea, call me 727.934.4370.  Don't call me if you don't intend to follow thru with the claim against him.

murraytwit@gmail.com

Bagwill Builders Group Pulled it OUT!

AUTHOR: nickykw - (USA)

Larry has followed thru and almost completed the original agreement we made to re-model my bathrooms. The second bath room has taken 1 year and 9 months but we are almost done.

He is so capable and his finish work is second to none when you can get him to answer the phone and take you seriously. I know the economy has been rough on all of us, but he would just learn to take a few minutes to explain the situation instead of dodging his calls he would make better business decisions and no lose so many friends doing it.

THX!