Complaint Review: Bahamas Celebration Cruise

• Updated: Sun, July 14, 2013

• Reported By: joe anne hendrix — wynne Arkansas
Bahamas Celebration Cruise
P O Box 70038, Fort Lauderdale, FL., 33307 Fort Lauderdale, Florida USA

Bahamas Celebration Cruise Caribbean Cruise Line Florida Rip off/ bahamas celebration cruise Fort Lauderdale Florida

My husbands elderly aunt gave us this trip b/c she was too frail to go. This was an awful experience. The first night in Ft. Lauderdale, i wanted to turn around & come home. I feel so sorry for those who have taken children on this 'vacation' thinking they are going to have a wonderful time.

All the stories i have read are very similair to the experience my husband & I had. We took two 'tours' & we were suppose to take another one in the Bahamas. we just refused to go on that one.

The short time in the Bahamas was ok, nice beach, of course this was only what God created, nothing these people had done.

We , too, had a bad experience with bad food, slummy hotels , and tours that prevented time for anything else.  The days in Ft. Lauderdale & Orlando were  a waste of time .This wasted time was our ' Vacation time' that we have worked for all year only to have been scammed by dishonest, money seeking, lying individuals.

We spent over $2ooo in hidden cost, the really bad part is' when we returned home,  we found out these horrible people called the aunt again, threatened to sue her & she gave them another $1200!!!  (So she paid for this trip twice!!)  She is elderly & i consider this exploatation of the elderly. We told her son & hopefully he will follow up on his end. I plan to follow up on my end. I am glad we went on this trip instead of her so didn't have to experience this as well.

i don't know where the 'savings' were, the aunt was scammed from the beginning.

This is my first report. i plan on contacting  The State of Florida, Attorney General, Better Busineess Bureau, and  of course , Angies' List!!

We will never take any cruise with a ship with the name Bahama , or Caribbean in it and will encourage everyone we know the same.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2013 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bahamas-Celebration-Cruise/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33307/Bahamas-Celebration-Cruise-Caribbean-Cruise-Line-Florida-Rip-off-bahamas-celebration-cru-1066898. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bahamas Celebration Cruise