Complaint Review: Bahamas celebration cruise line

• Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012

• Reported By: Rori — Fernley Nevada United States of America
Bahamas celebration cruise line
orlando, Florida United States of America

Bahamas celebration cruise line Read one complaint and it was a match to what I am going through. Except they got me for more. Also did not state that this was non refundable. only a one time offer. orlando, Florida

The bahamas celebration was on a recording when I called b of a account to check billing balance. Since they were on a major credit card company I assumed they were legit. So just to see what it was about I listened  they then started telling me port fees then pushed for a hotel etc. I had stated I could not take the time and they were pushy. I got talked into it then in the morning I called and they refused to give my payment back. It was still pending. There never  said that it was non refundable during the conversation.

Only a one time offer for this great vacation deal. I was under 12 hrs to stop payment and cancel and am still battling over this transaction and hope all that see this beware of unsavory practices that this company does. I had worked for a cruise line in the past so I was very disappointed at these practices and want people to know what I am going through and when brought this web site up saw that it had been like reading my own situation all over. I have learned a lesson not to trust many in business and I hope that legislation will be passed on scams like this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bahamas-celebration-cruise-line/orlando-Florida-/Bahamas-celebration-cruise-line-Read-one-complaint-and-it-was-a-match-to-what-I-am-going-968639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bahamas celebration cruise line