Complaint Review: Bailey's Ragdolls

Bailey's Ragdolls Rosetta Bailey Sick Kittens lawrenceville, Internet

*Consumer Comment: My input as a breeder

*Consumer Comment: Bailey's Ragdoll Cat's

*General Comment: Dee

*General Comment: Excellent Ragdoll Breeder!!

*Consumer Comment: Bailey's Ragdolls Excellent Experience - Rosetta Bailey

*Author of original report: Untruths- things untrue

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Ragdoll Kitten

*Author of original report: My money order

*Author of original report: Mays Family

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: FRAUD

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Sick Kitten

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: not valid

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Kitten

Rosetta sold us a sick kitten it died less that 10 days after purchasing it so she replaced it with another sick kitten.  We have taken this kitten to the vet 4 times spent over $300.00 on it, fed it milk from the vet every 3 hours and it didn't live either.  She refused to refund the money.  Please do not let this lady do this to another family.  She says that they have upper respiratory infections and blah blah blah but according to my vet it is much more than that.  She says for us to do an autopsy at our expense of course.  We will not do another thing, we have over $1000.00 in a dead cat that belongs to a five year old.  It is obvious to me that she doesn't car what this does to the family receiving these little kittens or in my opinion she doesn't care about the kittens because they are suffering.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2013 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Baileys-Ragdolls/internet/Baileys-Ragdolls-Rosetta-Bailey-Sick-Kittens-lawrenceville-Internet-997730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bailey's Ragdolls

My input as a breeder

AUTHOR: Tippy Toe - ()

I am also a Ragdoll breeder.  I do not know Bailey's Ragdolls or their owners.  I have not been to their cattery, but I feel it's important to look at a third party's opinion.  I, too, have a small clean cattery.  My males and females are all in house.  I thank my lucky stars every day that I have not had this problem.  However, I must side with the breeder.  I, too, would have great reservations sending a second kitten to a home where the first kitten left healthy and died shortly thereafter.  I, too, would want an autopsy or necropsy, whichever, to determine the cause of death.  If it was a "hidden" disease, I would definitely want to know about it.  Are my other kittens subject to this illness?  Was it picked up somehow in its new environment?  Did it ingest a toxic substance?  There are so many variants as to why a kitten dies.  It's a gut wrenching, heartbreaking situation not only for the 5 year old but the adults also.  There are never guarantees.  Her sending another kitten was above and beyond, especially when there had been no resolve as to the determination of death.  I, personally, would not have sent another kitten.  I would have refunded the money (in full), wished them luck and sent them on their way.  I would even have paid their vet bills.  I would have called their vet to obtain all the information necessary to make adjustments to my own cattery, should it indeed, have been my fault.  There is no way to please everyone and we all have difficult customers at times.

What I find horrific is that you are damaging a person's livelihood.  It isn't inexpensive to raise, breed and care for Ragdolls.  It's a love of the animal that keeps us going and striving for the best Ragdolls available.  I'm sure you would be crushed if in your heart of hearts, someone......some (ONE) made disparaging remarks about you at work, and your job may be in jeopardy, and then that person posted complaints about you all over the internet.  It simply isn't fair.  The internet has turned us all into anonymous whiners with no moral compass for the repercussions. Even here, I am on the internet, trying to help a stranger.....simply because I feel your complaints are outlandish (not providing proof or a vet report) at least to prove your statements.  I am sure that posting complaints about your occupation and you personally online could hurt your business and your reputation.  So why do you do it to others?  A complaint is a complaint and should be rectified privately, and I feel she tried doing that.  You, on the other hand, took it too far.  Please come to peace with your loss and move on.  I, for one, would be terrified to have you as a customer.....and I would never let one of my kittens go your home, not knowing what it's outcome would be.  Bailey's Ragdolls, carry on.  You know in your heart and love of your kittens that you have done the right thing.  And don't respond to these people anymore.  It only gives their argument weight.  Good luck.

Bailey's Ragdoll Cat's

AUTHOR: BruceOnatheBeach - ()

I bought a Ragdoll Cat from Rosetta Bailey for my wife's Christmas present in 12/2010 a beautiful little guy at 1lb 2oz ,we love Sox and he is a VERY HEALTHY 18lbs now, matter of fact everybody loves this Cat especially his Vet. We live in a small beach community in Southern Alabama. The kind of town where you know almost everyone.

Saturday evening we are at a cocktail party at the Beach and are having a drink with our vet and their spouse when they say, " I treated a very sick little cat recently from the same place you got Sox and he  is doing fine now and with that pulls out their IPhone and proceeds to show me a pictures of a healthy Ragdoll Cat about 6 or 7 months old during their last visit. (How many Vets's do you know that have their patients pictures on their personal cell phone.) This Vet LOVES CATS

They mentioned the name of someone in town I know of and indeed it is the same folks that  initiated the Rippoff Reoort. I researched Rosetta Bailey completely and then made a 19 hour round trip drive in my purchase of Sox. I have always felt that if you bring one of God's little critters in to your family for what could be 15 or 20 years do your homework on the breeder. I have preferred to pay a premium price for a premium animal whether it is our little Maltese or Sox our Ragdoll and haven't been disappointed with Bailey's Ragdolls

i called Rosetta to discuss this with her and she said that she indeed had replaced the first kitten even though there was no proof that it had passed away but she was Stunned to find out not only was the second cat alive and well that had supposedly died but alive and well looking very frisky occording to pictures in their Vet's IPhone. What's that thing about Cats having 9 lives???

#3 General Comment

Dee

AUTHOR: Dee - (United States of America)

I have known Miss Bailey for 15 years.Her home is immaculate.Her cats and kittens get the best care and love.She has a heart of gold and bends over backwards to help and do for anyone.Why hasn't this woman gave her the Vet findings?????What happened to these dead kittens??Did she have a Vet examine the dead kittens ????To replace a kitten with out proof of it's death or what it died from is going beyond,but whena second kitten dies too..you need a vet's report.

#4 General Comment

Excellent Ragdoll Breeder!!

AUTHOR: jcn - (United States of America)

I have purchased two kittens from Bailey's Ragdolls over the past several years.  She's an excellent breeder and cares very much for her kittens and cats.  Her cattery is very clean and cats are very well cared for.  Kittens are much more fragile than puppies and need to be watched very closely for the first month for any problems.  Things can go wrong very quickly.  Kittens stress very easily.  A kitten that doesn't eat or drink should go to the vet immediately.  Waiting a day or two can be the difference of life or death.  This is not the breeders responsibility, it's the owner's.

I have several friends who are vet techs and veternarians, they all say that it is very common for a kitten to get an upper respiratory infection when they go to a new home.  Stress can set it off.  Ms. Bailey's informs you of this when you pick the kitten up.  She goes over the contract with you in detail also.  Most breeders will state that the deposit is non-refundable.  A deposit takes the kitten off the available list and holds it for you.  That means that no one else can purchase that kitten.  If the buyer changes their mind, that money covers the time the breeder has spent with the buyer and also the possibility that several other people were passed over for the possible sale of the kitten.  That's business.

Ms. Bailey's cares for each and everyone one of her kittens.  She tries to make sure they are going to good homes.  She can only go by what the potential buyers tell her.  She is very responsive to any concerns the buyers have and will take the time to talk to you and help you in any way she can.  She's been breeding beautiful ragdolls for many years.  She knows what she's doing and is very willing to work with you in the interest of the kittens.

I would buy another kitten from Rosetta without any question.  She's very a very ethical and caring breeder and person.

Bailey's Ragdolls Excellent Experience - Rosetta Bailey

AUTHOR: Judylyn - (U.S.A.)

I purchased two healthy Ragdoll kittens from Rosetta Bailey in August and September 2012.  I have never had a single issue with my kittens or with my dealings with Rosetta Bailey.  I am a dog breeder, and understand that when selling live animals, there should be contracts signed that are legally binding.  In my experience and opinion, I did not witness any signs of illness or abuse at the home of Rosetta Bailey, and I do not think she would knowingly sell (or place) a sick animal to any customer.  If,  by chance, the live animal were to get ill or stressed, it is the responsibility of the new owner to properly attend to and care for the animal as outlined in the contract.  There are unexpected variables that may arise when dealing with live animals.  It is my belief that Rosetta Bailey is a highly ethical and exceptional cat breeder, and I would certainly purchase kittens from her again.

Untruths- things untrue

AUTHOR: DeAnna - (USA)

These are all the untruths stated in your previous comments: 1st of all if you knew my daughter you would know her name is not Jodi it is Holly, she is not a Pediatric Doctor she is a Practitioner. She and I have an excellent relationship. I did not give her money because she needed it the kitten was a Christmas present for my 5 year old grandson. Blackmail is extortion as stated earlier do you think when Walmart gives a refund it is extortion? I have never ask you to send ME a refund nor would I, this is not about "a little money" you have no idea who paid for what.

It is about two cats that came from your house that were sick and died. You try explaining that to a 5 yr old! I personally do not want my daughter to take any of your kittens no matter how old they are because it has been our family experience that they are sick. As a matter of fact YOU told me that the 1st kitten had an upper respiratory infection at YOUR immaculate house. Common sense tells us most likely all the kittens had the same infection. When one of your "babies" is not eating it is probably not well. Either kitten NEVER ate one bite of food on its own, they both had to be syringed fed. The children never prevented the kittens from eating because they were to sick to eat according to the VET. At this point in my opinion they were not old enough to leave the momma, both were severely under weight. FACT. My daughter does not have plants in her home so that couldn't be the issue either. To my knowledge the Mays family was never instructed to bring the kittens back so that "you" could save them.

The vet was unsure if he could save them, as far as I know you are not a vet either with eight years of experience. My phone call you spoke of was a desperate call because another cat was dying. As far as your other happy customers I have spoken with some of them. I know you cant make everyone happy as you stated but we all can stand to be honest when dealing with our fellow man. You said in your message that you couldn't give a refund because others would expect the same hmmmm now why would they want a refund? Could it be they are experiencing some of what we have gone through?

If you or anyone else would like to see Vet bills they can be supplied. We had no reason to do an autopsy we knew you had at least two sick kittens. That is ridiculous to think that we would spend another dime for your satisfaction however as stated if you would like one we can supply the animals. I have never ask you to work with me I want the Internet world to know of our experience, which is my right. So you can continue to threaten me with an attorney if you want but I will NOT rebuttal this until you do the right thing by my grandson. As stated before I also will not rebuttal your comments unless they are untruths. Your comments about me do not hurt me in anyway as I do not own as business that thrives on a customer satisfaction. DeAnna HOLLY'S MOM

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Ragdoll Kitten

AUTHOR: Rosetta Bailey - (United States of America)

Once again, I did not sell you a kitten and your daughter and I speak several times a day.  Your daughter and I are working this out.  Your daughter is a pediatric doctor and has enough brains to where you do not need to fight her battles just because you gave her a little bit of money.  You should be ashamed of yourself.  I replaced the kitten so why would I want to pay for the kitten also.  My contract once again states "NO REFUNDS"---only exchanges" as does other breeder's contracts.

I will not allow you to blackmail me.  It does not matter if your name was on a money order.  If you helped your daughter purchase the kitten, then that is between you and your daughter.  Your name is not on the contract.  The kitten was for your grandson, which your daughter bought and signed the contract.  I spoke to your daughter at least six times over the last two days.  I have text messages that I can send to an email how your daughter hates being put in the middle.  She is a grown woman so why don't you let her deal with them.  She paid for most of the kitten from my understanding.  Just like your daughter signed the contract and everything is between her and I.  You have been abusive with me through your conversations, through your statements and of course; you can say whatever your like.

Honestly, I have had to teach your daughter about kittens.  I am working out to give your daughter another give and God forbid that something goes wrong with this kitten that the kitten is allow to die again.  I told your daughter numerous times to bring back the first kitten and also the second kitten, but everyone refused and yet you want me as a breeder to continue giving free babies for them to die.  Your daughter will get another kitten, but not until the kitten is 4 to 4-1/2 months old---if I need for the kitten to be half grown in order to protect my precious babies that I personally raise, then I will.

You need to stop blackmailing me online, you are and continue to cross the line.  You basically state if you give us money, then we will sing your praises.  I do not need for you to sing my praises.  I have been selling Ragdolls for eight years and people are more than welcome to come to my home.  I have my kittens vet checked.  There are lots of things that could have happened to cause the kitten to get sick.  You have two grandkids that could have not allowed the kitten to eat enough. There could have been plants.  I am not blaming anyone for anything, but in eight years of breeding; I have never had any customer have two kittens to die so have you ask yourself "that it could actually be the environment".  Perhaps they could not handle a young kitten.  The children stressed the kitten out too bad.  No, you are too quick to judge me.  You do not want to follow anything that your daughter signed for in the contract.  For your daughter to be a doctor, her husband to own an insurance company and you to be working in the school system; you certainly should worry more about taking care of a kitten than worrying about every dime you spend on the kitten.

Like I said, your daughter and I are in constant contact so please stay out of them or everything will be turned over to my Attorney for fraud because "US" did not buy the kitten---you may have helped your daughter, but your daughter is the person who legally bought the kitten.  Yes, you drove with your daughter when I took out three hours of my day to meet you guys, but driving with her does not constitute you treating me the way you are treating me and it needs to be stopped.  How would you feel if my Mother was trying to blackmail your daughter.  Once a again, since you evidently think that you are more special than any customer that I have; the contract states "I pay no Vet bills" and I give "No refunds" so stop trying to blackmail me.  Your daughter texted me last night and she had two sick children because she was going to handle going on this site to settle you doing what you are doing.  I have it in a text where your daughter states that she will get this settled with you.  You can be as stubborn as you like, but I will only work with your daughter---not you.  You will get no where by blackmailing me, being ugly to me, being verbally abusive to me over the phone and being ugly to me on this site.  If I never bred another kitten in my life, I am not giving you money for a kitten that you did not sign for.  You need to stop with your abusive attitude toward me because like I have said over and over in the email, your daughter; Jodi Mays and I have emails and text messages and she has stated that she wants to work with me only and how badly she hates for you to be in the middle.  She is a grown adult so you should not hold a little money over her head just because you helped her.  I have a text from Jodi stating "some things are better bought yourself with your own money" and I told her I totally agree.  I would never allow my Mom to put a dime on one single breeder of mine or anyone else.  I paid for each and every single breeder myself. I will work things out with your daughter---not you so if you do a rebuttal fifty times, it will do you no good.  If you are this abusive with me, then I certainly hate to think that you may not like animals.  If your daughter would have brought back the kittens, they would still be living.  I have eight years of experience and know how to handle the kittens if they are not eating or they get a cold (upper respiratory infection), but everyone seems to think that they can take a kitten to work and feed the kitten plus give the kitten enough attention while they are running a business.  Both people work so the kittens should have been brought back to me to where I could have saved their little life.  Also, if I allow you to blackmail me; then numerous other customers will want to do the same thing.  I am following my contract, which is a legal and binding document that was drawn up by an Attorney for my business.  I am with my kittens 24 hours a day other than when I meet customers like your daughter to save you guys time and money.

Once again, I am stating to you and the public; please feel free to come and visit my cattery.  Call me with any questions, I can send over a 100 references, etc.  I have been breeding for eight years and I do not expect to make every single person happy because someone like you wants everything for free.  You do not want to take responsibility for what any contract states---you want to state to me "do this or else or pay me money and I will sing your praises".  It would not matter it you sing my praises or not because anything you say is not between you and I.  Your daughter and I will work this out ever how Jodi and I see fit---not you so please do your own daughter a favor and quit making her miserable by constantly putting her in the middle by you giving her a little bit of the money for the kitten.  I paid for the kitten when I gave you another kitten.  DeAnna, would you like to reimburse me for the free kitten, would you like to reimburse me for all my time it took me to raise the kittens, would you like to reimburse me for the three hours that I took to meet you and your daughter (round trip) and fighting the Atlanta traffic, would you like to reimburse me for everything it takes me to raise the kittens---my time, medications, food, scooping, sweeping, bleaching floors, cleaning litter pans, advertising, my website and the list goes on and on.

I will deal with your daughter---not you as I have stated probably at least ten time in the report.  I can show every single customer all the emails between Jodi and I, I can show the customers all the text so please keep your nose out of this.  I would hate to have my own Mom or anyone give me a dime if I had to go through the grief that you put everyone through over a small amount of money so stop with your threats, stop with your blackmailing and stop trying to get money out of me for a kitten that has already been replaced plus I have a signed contract "No Refunds---only exchanges" and the exchanges are supposed to be only if the customer get an autospy done on the kitten.

I have yet to see a single vet bill as to why either kitten died.  I have not seen an autospy as to why either kitten died, but yet you expect me to constantly listen to your abusive behavior and possible end up with another dead kitten.  Like I said, your daughter will not get another kitten until the kitten is at least 16 to 20 weeks old----by then, the kitten will have all shots, eating like a pig and will be half grown so not likely that a half grown kitten will end up dead.  I hand raise my babies and do not want to see a third precious Ragdoll baby dead.  I have a customer who came yesterday to pick out another kitten---her kitten is 14 weeks old that she got a month ago and the kitten weighs almost five pounds.

So DeAnna, even if you do not respect me as a person or breeder then at lease give your daughter enough respect to allow her to handle the contract that was between her and I.  Do not hold money over my head or your daughter head plus stop putting your daughter in the middle over a little bit of money.

Should anyone have questions, please feel free to call.  I will also be happy to show anyone whatever information that they want.  They can also contact my Vet should they want a reference from the Vet.  I can provide hundreds of happy customers and I am trying to make this one customer happy, but I will make the customer happy---not the Mom who helped a little with money, who is abusive toward me, who is trying to blackmail me, etc.  If anyone does not want to follow a contract, then do not sign the contract or get a kitten.  The contract is to protect the customer and the Breeder.  If a breeder allowed everyone like DeAnna to blackmail them for free kittens and also for the cost of the kitten when a contract states No Refunds, then the Breeder would not have money to even operate their cattery.  Also, the Breeder has to know where these precious babies are going, how they are doing and so on.  My customers constantly send me beautiful pictures of their Ragdoll babies.  I have to make sure that nobody ends up with a third dead kitten when they should have brought back the first two kittens, but refused.

DeAnna let your daughter and I handle this so please stay out of it.  You are becoming obsessive over a little bit of money that you gave to help your daughter with the kitten.  Your daughter probably makes more money than you do as a doctor versus a teacher so let her pay for her own kittens then she does not have to go through being put int he middle of everything like I have text stating how badly she hates being put in the middle.  So stop with your blackmails, your threats and your abusive behavior.  Nice behavior will get you further in life that what you have displayed with me.  Your daughter has been nothing but kind and that is why I do not mind working with her.

Regards,

www.baileysragdolls.net
baileysrags@gmail.com

My money order

AUTHOR: DeAnna - (United States of America)

No Ms Bailey my name was not on the contract but it sure was on the money order that you cashed. So technically I did not purchase the TWO sick kittens of course one of them you so generously gave us. Our vet thanks you very much as well as my crying grandson. I do not appreciate you texting my daughter threatening her with an attorney for MY comments. I believe the threat is your attorney and defamation. Let me give you the meaning of the word: false or damaging allegations the key word is FALSE. We have two dead kittens! With vet bills. False I don't think so... You stated in your text I was trying to blackmail you with my comment asking for a refund so that we could purchase a kitten. Blackmail-any payment extorted by intimidation. I am in NO way trying to intimidate you, your text said I have 24 hours to take this down or else. You my dear can't threaten me; what is on this page from us is fact. I am sorry that it has gotten to this but as stated previously All we want is a refund of 850 which was the purchase price of the sick kitten so that we can purchase him a new one. As stated before once our situation has been resolved I will be happy to do a rebuttal concerning your business, until that time our family will take HONEST legal measures to try and get our money refunded. You have ask for autopsy on the kitten, is that something you would be willing to pay for? I don't think so. Most likely we could have one done on the second kitten and it would reveal the same illness. With that said I rest my case so in saying that I will not rebuttal anymore of your comments unless they are untruths. Untruths-something that is untrue
DeAnna

Mays Family

AUTHOR: DeAnna - (United States of America)

Ms Bailey I am sorry you cannot remember who DeAnna is so allow me please to refresh your memory. I understand you probably deal with many buyers weekly and it's hard to keep them straight. I am the grandmother to Radley the 5 yr old that owned the kitten; I also spoke to you from the beginning on the purchase of the kitten , I paid for part of the kitten, i was with my daughter and grandson when the kitten was picked up and spoke to you in length in front of Cracker Barrel, I sent you the deposit on the kitten, I spoke to you on the phone when the first kitten died, and I called you when the second kitten was near death. Look I am not trying to "ruin your business" all I want is for you to do the right thing give us our $850 back so that we can purchase my grandson a new kitten. We are not even asking for the $300 in vet bills we have spent out; 1/2 of which I paid for. This can all go away and All of us can resume our lives if you would make some kind of payment arrangements. I not asking for anything that is not ours I am only asking for a refund for a sick cat. And yes I have spoke to several breeders, I know what the contracts say but I also know that most people would refund in this instance at least that is what I have been told more that once. I would contact you myself but you have ask that only my daughter contact you. As a matter of fact I will be happy to do a rebuttal when this is resolved singing your praises for taking care of your customers.

DeAnna Alabama

#10 REBUTTAL Owner of company

FRAUD

AUTHOR: Rosetta Bailey - (United States of America)

I have not ever sold a kitten to a DeAnna.  DeAnna has comitted fraud in making a false statement. The contract is not in DeAnna's name.  The contract states "no refunds" --- only exchanges, but yet DeAnna wants me to pay her for a kitten that she did not purchase.  Your daughter signed a contract stating that I pay "no vet bills" and no "refunds"

I also invite anyone to come and visit my cattery and my kittens.  They are all vet checked by Gwinnett Animal Clinic.  My home is immaculate.

Should anyone have questions, please do not hesitate to call me or email me.

Regards,

baileysrags@gmail.com

#11 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Sick Kitten

AUTHOR: Rosetta Bailey - (United States of America)

I never sold a kitten to anyone in Alabama named DeAnna so they must be talking about another breeder.  I did sell a kitten to Jodi Mays, which Jodi and I was working everything out.  I already gave Jodi a free kitten that was not in the contract.  I gave Jodi a free kitten out of the goodness of my heart.  So whoever is named DeAnna is committing fraud since I sold no kitten to a DeAnna in Alabama.

Should anyone like to discuss this situation or see any of the emails between Jodi's husband and I are welcome to see the emails as proof that I have bend over backwards for the Mays family.

My phone number is 404-904-0706.  My email address is baileysrags@gmail.com

Thank you.

#12 REBUTTAL Individual responds

not valid

AUTHOR: josh - (United States of America)

I am the husband she speaks of. I am not the original poster of this report. Please read things a little more carefully before pulling someone in that did not make this complaint. I am actually the person who came home to find the first cat dead. We did contact breeder about this and was told that the cat must be stressed. I do own an insurance agency in Alabama. The only way she knows this is due to her asking my wife what job i had that i would be able to bring the cat to work every day to make sure it ate every 3 hours as directed by the vet. My agency is not licensed in Georgia and has had no dealings with the breeder. I do not understand where bringing my agency into a cat purchase has any relevance. I did say and will say again that if i responded to complaints in my business as she did i would no longer have an agency. Please next time when you respond about someone to know your facts and what is relevant.

#13 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Kitten

AUTHOR: Rosetta Bailey - (United States of America)

I stayed in constant contact with his wife during the first kitten that she bought and the second kitten that was free.  Her husband did not know about the first kitten dying until all of this.  It is sad that a customer would let two kittens die (not one), but two.  I gave them a free kitten.

I have all the emails from this customer and will supply anyone the emails from the kitten to the statements he made about his insurance company that he runs.

The kitten was vet checked before being sold to his wife.  His wife is a Practitioner and has been nice to deal with thus far.

It is in the contract to have an autospy done should the kitten die, which the owner did not do.

I care very deeply what happens to each and every single kitten.

I had a kitten leave Saturday.  The owner was worried because the kitten was not eating at first, then I told her to bring back the kitten and exchange for another kitten.  The owner called back and said the kitten was eating fine, then the owner called again today and said that the kitten was eating great and playing.

You cannot evidently make everyone happy, but I did not need to replace the kitten without an autospy and I replaced the kitten.  I told them that they could bring back the first and the second kitten.

I have numerous excellent references should anyone like references.  Also, please by all means come and check out my cattery.