Complaint Review: Bainbridge and Knight, LLC

• Updated: Fri, June 28, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Westminster Colorado
Bainbridge and Knight, LLC
801 2nd Ave. New York, New York USA

Bainbridge and Knight, LLC AKA RXrejuvenex and ZINN BUYER BEWARE OF "FREE SAMPLE" New York New York

The Dr. Oz show recommended the use of Rejuvenex and Argan Oil for treatment of aging skin issues and advised of a free trail offer from both product companies.

I ordered the "free" samples online and recently received both products in the USP mail after paying for the shipping charges on my credit card.

A few days ago I did receive my packages and they were not "trial" sizes at all they were full sizes which represented a one month supply.

A couple of days later I noticed some activity on my bank account that amounted to almost $190.00.

The charges to my bank account were for the one month supply for both products not the 14 day trial size that was to be free.

I contacted the customer service department that was given on the paperwork inside the packaging and was advised that the "terms and conditions" of the order was to receive full size products and that they would charge my account accordingly.

Then, was told that I needed to return the product to Bainbridge and Knight, LLC and to insure both packages to protect myself from further loss if lost in the mail.  Again, all at my expense if I wanted a refund of $179.98!!

Note-no return to me for International Shipping Charges that appeared on my bank account as well. These were in addition to the original shipping charges that I paid when I ordered the "free" trial products.

They now have my money to draw interest on in their bank account and will make additional money at my expense until they receive the products back and find the time to process a return to my bank account!

OH YEAH!!!

Not how I understood I was to receive a free trial of the 2 products.

Very deceiving and false advertising.

How dis-appointed I am and am continually ashamed of deceptive/greedy practices of companies in our country, especially when you ordered a free sample and was recommended by Dr. Oz show.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 08:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bainbridge-and-Knight-LLC/New-York-New-York-10017/Bainbridge-and-Knight-LLC-AKA-RXrejuvenex-and-ZINN-BUYER-BEWARE-OF-FREE-SAMPLE-New-Yor-1062819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bainbridge and Knight, LLC