Complaint Review: Bainbridge and Knight

• Updated: Sat, August 17, 2013

• Reported By: beware — Bloomfield Hills Michigan
Bainbridge and Knight
801 Second Ave, 19th floor New York, New York USA

Bainbridge and Knight RejuvenexRejuvenexNowZinnZinn Packaging obtains billing info.; sends trial/full size;bills full price;THEN continues to bill once or twice a month without sending any product, including international fee. Extremely difficult to contact, and also extremely difficult to get money back, on products not received. New York New York

I requested a sample of Zinn Moroccan Oil and RejuvenexNow Bundle.  The advertisement stated that it would not automatically bill after the one bill for shipping and handling.  After the billing of $2.99 from each company for shipping, I than received them, each full size.  Then I noticed on 6/14/2013 I had activity on my charge card, 89.99 for each.  Then on 6/26/2013 I again was charged on my  Rejuvenex account for $99.98. On 6/29/2013 I tried to contact each of these companies.  I could not get through on either phone numbers I had on Zinn. I talked to someone at Rejuvenex.  Rejuvenex stated that they would cancel the account, but they had already sent an additional shipment.  Nothing was received, so I called them back 2 weeks later.  This time they again said that it had been shipped now.  To this date, 8/17/2013, I have received nothing more and have not had the amount of $99.98 credited to my account.

The Zinn beauty website listed two names for customer service and contact us:  Mark Horowitz, VP Sales and Marketing at 646-658-7521 or mark@bainbridgeandknight.com .  And Sangeeta Barua, Marketing and P. R. Coordinator at:648-658-7558 or sangeeta@bainbridgeandknight.com .  When calling Mark (on several occasions, different times of day and dates, I have always received a recording that the mailbox is full. Sangeeta's phone rings many times before then turning to a busy signal.  I did email them both, but received no response.

Even if I had to pay for both samples, that would be $89.99 each, there is no excuse for them billing me and not shipping a product (although I do not want the product). Rejuvenex stopped billing after I contacted them, but still sent no product and did not refund the $99.98 that they last billed my credit card for.   Zinn has continued to charge my card for $89.99 on 7/1/2013 and 7/30/2013 plus and additional $2.70 for international fees.

I have now been unable to get either of them by phone.  The commonality of the two is Bainbridge and Knight.

Unfortunately my bank is telling me they can't do anything but change account number.  But that won't get any of my money back!  (I used a bank card).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2013 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bainbridge-and-Knight/New-York-New-York-10017/Bainbridge-and-Knight-RejuvenexRejuvenexNowZinnZinn-Packaging-obtains-billing-info-send-1076709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bainbridge and Knight