Complaint Review: Baja PPG

• Updated: Thu, March 14, 2013

• Reported By: John — Puerto Salina Other Mexico
Baja PPG
162 Puerto Acapulco Puerto Salina, Select State/Province Mexico

Baja PPG Michael Purdy Michael Purdy is a crook, conman, smooth talking thief. Stay clear of him or you may be next. Puerto Salina Mexico

I live in the community of Puerto Salina, Baja, California, Mexico. I occupied a house in Puerto Salina located at 162 Puerto Acapulco. During the month of March, 2010, I transitioned my furnishings from this house to another house in the neighborhood. Michael Purdy, a local paramotor instructor, running a business called Baja PPG, was allowed by the landlord to move his belongings in. During this overlapping transition, Michael Purdy removed my stereo amplifier without my permission. The value of this device is approximately $600 US dollars. I repeatedly asked Mr. Purdy for my amplifier back. He promised me he would return it but never did. I am posting this out of frustration. I am not surprised to see other complaints on this website from people he has ripped off. I personally know of other people in my community that have similar complaints about this individual. I hope this information will save other people's assets from this looser. WARNING, take extreme caution with this person!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2013 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Baja-PPG/Puerto-Salina-Select-StateProvince-/Baja-PPG-Michael-Purdy-Michael-Purdy-is-a-crook-conman-smooth-talking-thief-Stay-clear-1028788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Baja PPG