Complaint Review: Baja Pharmacy

• Updated: Thu, December 15, 2011

• Reported By: central jersey — United States of America
Baja Pharmacy
Nationwide United States of America

Baja Pharmacy Baja South LLC - baja Meds - baja pills - baja mexican pharmacy - bajapharmacy.com - shane fitzpatrick Web site is back in business ripping people off, Internet Back & Schaming people again BajaPharmacy.mx CLL. PASEO ENSENADA NO.2361, Nationwide

Shane Fitzpatrick is on the phone schaming again.  Got a call from 525511689978 this morning.  He said that he was calling to wish Baja Pharmacy customers happy holidays and see if there was anything that I wanted to order.  Took a second or two before I remembered who Baja Pharmacy was.  I told him that I had placed an order around 2 or 3 years ago and had never received it, sent numerous emails, and never got a refund and noone ever called me back.  He goes, "Oh, I have your information in front of me.  Let me check and I'll get right back to you."  Then he hung up before I could say anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2011 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Baja-Pharmacy/nationwide/Baja-Pharmacy-Baja-South-LLC-baja-Meds-baja-pills-baja-mexican-pharmacy-bajapharma-810060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Baja Pharmacy