Theresa

Baker and Rowley Talent Agency
1016 West Jackson Blvd, Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Baker and Rowley Talent Agency Diane Rowley Stole Money Chicago, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Same situation

I received a call from Diane Rowley November 23, 2011 stating she wanted to meet with my daughter for an audition to be represented by her agency. I set up an appointment at 11:00am on November 27, 2011. I arrived at the appointment early but no one showed up until 11:15am, when Diane's assistant, Roberta Kablach, came.

After meeting with  my daughter for a few minutes she decided to sign my daughter. I filled out a few forms and paid a $95 fee with a check. The contract I signed stated that within 30-45 days my daughters pictures would be posted on the website. However, it has now been 50 days with still no pictures.

I sent an e-mail just checking in on when I could expect the pictures up, but the e-mail addresses no longer exist. I am out $95 and worried because my daughter's social security number is on the forms that Diane Rowley has at her office. Her office has moved three times in the past 3 months. They are very unreliable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2012 09:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Baker-and-Rowley-Talent-Agency/Chicago-Illinois-60607/Baker-and-Rowley-Talent-Agency-Diane-Rowley-Stole-Money-Chicago-Illinois-823705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Baker and Rowley Talent Agency

Same situation

AUTHOR: wiffleball - (United States of America)

We experienced the exact scenario.  I wish I had found this report before we went to their "office".  Now their website is gone.