Complaint Review: Baktur and Baktur

• Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: Iwantmymoneyback — Rhode Island USA
Baktur and Baktur
6860 Canby Avenue Internet United States of America

Baktur and Baktur Baktur &Baktur, Baktur, Baktur Success Institute, Baktur and Baktur, Abir Ahmad Nawabi, Educated Dynamics, (818) 654-9801, Baktursi Baktur and Baktur Baktur &Baktur, Baktur, Baktur Success Institute, Baktur and Baktur, Abir Ahmad Nawabi, Educated Dynamics, (818) 654-9801, Baktursi Internet

*General Comment: Same story just less money was stolen from me

I was talked into investing 15,000 to provide for advertising of a web page, tv commercials, radio advertisments, SEO and offered me a $50,000 grant to get the business off the ground to be making more money. I cant even get in contact with them now. They wont answer my calls, they wont return my voicemails. I cant believe this is happening to me. I have gotten nothing for my money, This company is a scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2012 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Baktur-and-Baktur/internet/Baktur-and-Baktur-Baktur-Baktur-Baktur-Baktur-Success-Institute-Baktur-and-Baktur-Abi-946852. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Baktur and Baktur

#1 General Comment

Same story just less money was stolen from me

AUTHOR: Steve Milton - (United States of America)

This company Baktur and Baktur are total scam artists that lie, misrepresent, and never respond to any compliant. This is due to the fact that that their lies can not be defended.I have been speaking with the AG office in California. We need 10 people or sdo to come forward to start class action suit . Baktur is fraud that steals money and tears out your heart and spits on it on the ground.This group pretends to be family oriented, and read from a fake script about their fake family ...lower then scum people