Complaint Review: Balance Diet Buckhead

• Updated: Mon, March 03, 2014

• Reported By: ScottF — atlanta Georgia
Balance Diet Buckhead
3275 Peachtree Road , Select State/Province USA

Balance Diet Buckhead Balance Dzerona of atlantathinspa at BalanceDietEkow WilmotCatherine Wilmot Frauds, Offering Heat Lamps to Melt Fat not Laser Lipo, Rip Off for Weight Loss Atlanta Georgia

I called and spoke to Ekow for an appointment for "Laser Lipo."  I was told that it was the best treatment in town and that they offered "smartlipo" of which I had read so much about on the internet.  When I got therek, they told me that they had testimonials on their web page that reflects how the doctors use their device.  It was nothing more than HEAT LAMPS!  What a rip-off, I am so mad at them, they know I am 65 years old and this was my life savings.  They took my money and when I got no results they refused to give it back.  I encourage everyone to run from this place as fast as they can.  Ekow shame on you for your fraud, God will get you for this!  He does not like it when you pretend to be something you are not!  Shame on you for taking my money and wasting my time.  Go find a real plastic surgeon to treat you, not this sham group!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2014 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Balance-Diet-Buckhead/Select-StateProvince/Balance-Diet-Buckhead-Balance-Dzerona-of-atlantathinspa-at-BalanceDietEkow-WilmotCatherin-1128005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Balance Diet Buckhead