Complaint Review: Balboa Capital

• Reported By: LAWRENCE — MT.PLEASANT South Carolina
Balboa Capital
Nationwide USA

Balboa Capital non insurance fee Irvine California

Watch out for this company.They will put a non insurance fee that you have a heck of a time getting rid of it. I was charged a fee of $150.00 per quarter for non insurance.I figured if i could not prove insurance after multiple time of State Farm sending paper work then it went to a insurance policy they had on the eguipment WRONG it is just a fee.Now that I am close to the end of the contract amazingly the same insurance that I have had the whole time works.I have paid over $9000.00 for a $7000.00 piece of eguipment and still owe $4000.00 I don't know I just don't think the math adds up.I have been in buisness for 33 years and thought I had figured out all of the scames but they just seem to be smarter than me. I personaly will never use this company again but if you do read the fine print and cross out the insurance part. I will just stick with my local bank and stay away from the scamers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2014 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Balboa-Capital/nationwide/Balboa-Capital-non-insurance-fee-Irvine-California-1168610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Balboa Capital