Complaint Review: Balboa Insurance

• Updated: Wed, December 12, 2007

• Reported By:Gardendale Alabama
Balboa Insurance
Coraopolis, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Fedup Balboa wrong fax numbers on website and phone tree Coraopolis Pennsylvania

I have been trying to fax insurance information to Balboa for over 6 weeks. I was finally able to get a 'live' person after viewing this website. Shelia stated that had receivied nothing from us. She asked for the fax number I had used and then told me that was the wrong one (1-866-595-1503) and proceeded to give me another number 1-866-595-1275. I told her the first fax number was the only one made available to customers through the phone tree and the website. I didn't wait for any explanation. I just told her I would fax my information at least 5 times today.

I've had it with Wells Fargo and Balboa insurance.

Gardendale, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2007 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Balboa-Insurance/Coraopolis-Pennsylvania-15108/Fedup-Balboa-wrong-fax-numbers-on-website-and-phone-tree-Coraopolis-Pennsylvania-290883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Balboa Insurance