Complaint Review

32 Corporation dr Hyannis, Massachusetts USA Phone:
508 957-6350
Category:
Auto Dealers

Balise Ready Credit Mike Werbick & Mike Ferrara. READY CREDIT ARE SLAVE DRIVERS THAT DON'T PAY EMPLOYEES!!! Hyannis Massachusetts

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Disgruntled Employee - Arianna S****

I worked for this company for 6 mos. They charge the customer 21%  and they do there own financing!!! i was told that i cannot tell the public that and i cannot tell the customers about the bank fees they are charging them!! they also are making a profit of $2,500 per car and they pay women close to nothing. this company are racists and they are discriminatory to there employees and there customers! I advise you all not to shop where a company doesnt pay there employees and also makes a mark up of $1,000% on there credit challanged customers. they want you to not pay your loan so they can take the car from you and sell it all over again!!! AS THEY LAUGH AT YOU!!! I was treated horribly by this compnay ..on Friday I would have to chase my money and it was never Ever correct and also they would pay some of the " men" more then the women!!! they used to turn the heat up to 85% WHEN IT WAS 90% outside!! Who does that ??? slave drivers that's who!!! they thought they had a sweat shop for Mexicans!! Only when I was there did they do this!!! they gave a finance position to one of my customers and told me that they had filled the position ;long ago!! mean while the customer aske ME for the job>.???? who does that??  Discriminatory,  mental midgets, that's who!! they tell there customers that there cars go thru the shop before  they take the car home...well guess what , they DONT!!! They don't because the mgr of the sales floor gets charged and Mike Werbick does not want to pay the service department.... who does that? SCAM ARTISTS that's who . So don't give them your business !! I just recieved a call  from a lady who is so unhappy woth her purchase that she wants to call the attorney general, she literally is paying double for a car that is work $1,500 at best!!! And listen to this , SHE HAS CANCER!!! Well I need not say any more!! You got the picture!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2013 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Balise-Ready-Credit/Hyannis-Massachusetts-02601/Balise-Ready-Credit-Mike-Werbick-Mike-Ferrara-READY-CREDIT-ARE-SLAVE-DRIVERS-THAT-DON-1091018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Balise Ready Credit

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Disgruntled Employee - Arianna S****

AUTHOR: MJW - ()

Well, The title should say it all.  I was Arianna's direct supervisor and only doing what was asked of me by the General Manager and she drags my name in the mud.  What are my choices, 1. lawsuit or 2. have Ripoff Report remove the report.   Well they state they do not do remove reports.  Maybe I should write a Ripoff Report about Ripoff Reports... that's why it was founded (read the FAQ's).  I don't work for Ready Credit as of the 1st of October and she writes it on the 10th... good going, that showes the intelegence we are working with.  So why not let everyone know Arianna was a disgruntled employee.  Which by the way, she would often mark the vehicles at a higher price to make more money and lose customers as she has no tact.  For pay issues, she had the EXACT SAME Pay Plan as all other Sales work worked for my location.  $300 weekly flat plus commission.

BTW... for working every day in 90 degree days like an ethnic group she mentioned -  we live in Hyannis and it hit 90 degrees ONCE this year on July 7 at the Barnstable Airport (1/2 mile down the road).

MORE FEATURED REPORTS