Complaint Review: Balla Bracelets

• Submitted: Sat, February 02, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 02, 2013

• Reported By: dmih14 — Silver Spring Maryland United States of America
Balla Bracelets
1550 E Washington Ave Ste 1 Des Moines, IA 50316-2 West Des Moines, Iowa United States of America

Balla Bracelets ballabracelets.com Never gave me a refund. No response to many attempts to contact them. Blocked me from their Facebook page. West Des Moines, Iowa

On January 1, 2013 I placed an order for a bracelet from ballabracelets.com via an offer I received from Facebook.

I received the bracelet and it was missing a stone. I promptly emailed customer service (customercare@ballabracelts.com) telling them about this and asking how I should proceed. I received an email back from the server saying that "delivery to the following recipient failed permanently". I then emailed support@ballabracelets.com about my issue. I received an automated response that said: Your request (#678) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff. To add additional comments, reply to this email or click the link below: http://ballabracelets.zendesk.com/tickets/678

After going to the website to follow up, I was instructed to fill out the return/exchange form and that I could receive a refund or exchange the bracelet for a new one.

I sent the bracelet back asking for a refund. I sent it back in the alloted amount of time (30 days). I sent it USPS delivery confirmation. The bracelet was received on Jan 28 @ 9:00.

After 2 days I had not received any correspondence from them regarding my refund, nor had I received a credit on my credit card.

I sent them another email on Jan 30, but have never received a response. On that same day, I also submitted a message form from their website about the issue and again, received no response. I then submitted a complaint with my credit card company.

I also went to their Facebook page on 1/30 and made a comment hoping to receive a response there. I did not. I also commented on someone else's post who had posted about their bracelet missing stones- I commented that I had made a complaint with my credit card company because of not receiving a refund or a response.

Then on 2/1/13 I went to their Facebook page and noticed that my comment about filing a complaint with my credit card company had been removed. At that point, I made my own post on their Facebook Wall about the issues I was having and that I had received no responses or refund.

Today, 2/2/13, I went to the Facebook page again and noticed (as I expected) that they had removed my post and have also blocked me from posting on their page which shows me that they have something to hide because I still have received no response from them.

I am fililng a complaint here and I also filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2013 09:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Balla-Bracelets/West-Des-Moines-Iowa-50316/Balla-Bracelets-ballabraceletscom-Never-gave-me-a-refund-No-response-to-many-attempts-to-1008047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Balla Bracelets