Complaint Review: Baller Bolts

• Updated: Thu, March 21, 2013

• Reported By: govnor — Texas
Baller Bolts

Baller Bolts Don't waste your money! Internet

I ordered a set of bolts from their website in December 2012.  It is now March 2013 and I have never received my order.  I tried numerous emails and left voice messages with no response.  I even left messages on their Facebook page, as did a lot of others.  Of course I paid for these bolts and they stole my money.  After researching the company this is pretty much typical of their business practices.  I hope you read this BEFORE you ordered from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 07:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Baller-Bolts/internet/Baller-Bolts-Dont-waste-your-money-Internet-1036895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Baller Bolts