Complaint Review: Baller bolts

• Reported By: backn4th — Albuquerque New Mexico
Baller bolts
Internet, Select State/Province USA

Baller bolts Never receiver order Internet

I ordered 4 chrome screws. My credit card was charged immediately. I waited 3 weeks and my order did not arrive. I called the number on the website several times only to hear "the voice mail your calling is full". I e mailed them but received no response. I finally contacted my credit card company, after they did an investigation my money was refunded. STAY AWAY from this company,they are nothing but a ripoff, NO product NO communication.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2014 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Baller-bolts/Internet-Select-StateProvince/Baller-bolts-Never-receiver-order-Internetnbsp-1127519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Baller bolts