Complaint Review: Bally Fitness Center

• Submitted: Fri, December 12, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 12, 2008

• Reported By:Arlington Heights Illinois
Bally Fitness Center
225 W Rhand Road Mr. Prospect, Illinois U.S.A.

Bally Fitness Center We won a competition and got a 3-6 free membership, we specifically told them we will be an official member after the free months trial, an official siad we just need to sign a form so we can get a pass to enter the center. Mr. Prospect Illinois

We had won a competition for a 3-6 months FREE membership at Bally Fitness Center. We specifically told them we will make a decision to become a member after the 3-6 months. They said we need to have a pass to enter the center so we have to sign the form for the ID card, OK I said that's fine, and we got a pictured ID. On our first day, we were shown around the center and the use of equipment with a trainer, at the end of the session I was ask if I want to sign up for a trainer, I told her that I have a knee problem and I will ask my doctor before I do any exercises.

In my absent, my son Anton went to the center for his first day session, like me he was approach by the manager to sign up for a year membership, he told him that he has to ask his mother, the manager told 'I am sure it will be fine with her'. My son has a disability and he is taking medication. My son refused to go back, and they continue to harass him to come to the center. I forward a medical documents for my son and myself from our docutors to their main office to cancell all sessions. The Head Office still continues to harass my son and myself about outstanding payments. My son had two training session and I had one, these were done within the free months period. We DO'NOT OWE' Bally Fitness Center any payments. My son is receiving calls on his job and he only works 3 days a week.

Buntygirl
Arlington Heights, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2008 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bally-Fitness-Center/Mr-Prospect-Illinois-60056/Bally-Fitness-Center-We-won-a-competition-and-got-a-3-6-free-membership-we-specifically-t-400801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bally Fitness Center