Complaint Review: Bally Fitness/Blast Fitness ABC Financial

• Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: Sriram — Katy Texas USA
Bally Fitness/Blast Fitness ABC Financial
P.O. Box 6800 Sherwood, AR 72124 Katy, Texas United States of America

Bally Fitness/Blast Fitness ABC Financial If you join, you will go bankrupt... Katy, Texas

*Author of original report: Resolved

*UPDATE Employee: ABC Financial

This is preposterous!!! No wonder hundreds of people are facing the same issue. I will be honest to all the readers... Here is the story...

Joined or got my girl friend enrolled in Bally fitness in Nov 2011 as Thanksgiving gift... bi weekly basis.. In nov I cancelled and said stop charging my card... In dec we both went to the location and cancelled and paid all the dues... In Jan I am asked to pay again... Its like they wont stop until I go insane or bankrupt. What kind of sh*tty policy/agreement/process is this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bally-FitnessBlast-Fitness-ABC-Financial/Katy-Texas-77449/Bally-FitnessBlast-Fitness-ABC-Financial-If-you-join-you-will-go-bankrupt-Katy-Tex-1001086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bally Fitness/Blast Fitness ABC Financial

Resolved

AUTHOR: [email protected] - ()

Although it took me months to get this settled but my account is finally cancelled without any dues...
Why didn't they do it at the first place..
I followed all the protocols..
Alls well that ends well.

ABC Financial

AUTHOR: stephanie@abc - (USA)

Hello,

We regret to hear your recent experience with ABC Financial Services was not a satisfactory one. I would

like the opportunity to review your account and see that proper action has been taken. We strive to address all consumer feedback, positive or negative, and want to make sure your situation was handled properly.

Unfortunately, I was not able to locate your membership with the information provided in this post. Please email me at [email protected] with either your 9 digit agreement number or the home phone number on your account so that I may look into this for you.

Stephanie Cook

Customer Relationship Specialist

ABC Financial Services, Inc.