Complaint Review: Bally Total Fitness

• Submitted: Thu, November 21, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, November 21, 2002

• Reported By:rsm ca
Bally Total Fitness
8900 Bryn Mawr Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Bally Total Fitness ripoff deceptive company fort lauderdale fla

I was an employee for over 25 years and I was an area vice-president at one time. They owed me a life membership for me and my family when I left the company. I tried over and over again and never received what I had coming over the years. They care nothing at all for people who gave theur life for the company and built it to what it is today. They care only about the dollar. The pressure to work their was terrible. When I left I was on top of the company, received all kinds of awards, but they meant nothing.

Not ONE executive that I was partners with for years has ever called me or even cares if I'm alivre or dead. If that's the way they treated me, you can imagine how little they care about the members. I only hope they go out of business one day and Man I'll bet old employees and members will party like crazy.

Good riddance to a rotten un-caring company and it's officers!!

Paul
Mission Viejo, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2002 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bally-Total-Fitness/Chicago-Illinois/Bally-Total-Fitness-ripoff-deceptive-company-fort-lauderdale-fla-35914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bally Total Fitness