Complaint Review: Bally Total Fitness

• Reported By: Keller Girl — Keller Texas United States of America
Bally Total Fitness
650 Grapevine Highway, Texas Hurst,, Texas United States of America

Bally Total Fitness Fraudulent Affairs Hurst, , Texas

These people lured me into signing a paper and said I could cancel at anytime but when I decided to cancel, was told it was a contract.  They even went as far as using a fake SSN with my account because I didn't have one and started billing me monthly for a service I wasn't even getting.  Anyway that will be taken care of when I file my police report but people beaware of what you sign with them because they are a fraudulent business runners.  The location is closed now and I can't imagine why they would stay open while running a business like that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2009 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bally-Total-Fitness/Hurst-Texas-76054/Bally-Total-Fitness-Fraudulent-Affairs-Hurst-Texas-521755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bally Total Fitness