Complaint Review: Bally Total Fitness

• Submitted: Thu, February 28, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, February 28, 2008

• Reported By:long beach California
Bally Total Fitness
2323 Termino Long Beach, California U.S.A.

Bally Total Fitness CANT suspend my account Long Beach California

When i joined Bally total fitness Mr: Joel Ortz told me that i could suspend my account if i leave the country for a vacation. When i left the country i gave all my traveling details and he told me that the account will be suspended but its been two months now and still they are charging me the monthly fee.

I called the head office and told them about this. Then they told me that my account can not be suspended but since im a student they can do it. So i faxed them my i-20, college ID and a letter from the college saying that im a student. Still they didn't care. Please do me a favor. Do not join bally. Its a rip off.

Ballysucks
long beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2008 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bally-Total-Fitness/Long-Beach-California-90804/Bally-Total-Fitness-CANT-suspend-my-account-Long-Beach-California-312947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bally Total Fitness