Complaint Review: Bally Total Fitness

• Submitted: Wed, December 12, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 12, 2007

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Bally Total Fitness
Philadelphia Philadelphia, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Bally Total Fitness Bad way to do business Aramingo Club Philadelphia PAPhiladelphia Pennsylvania

Okay let me set the reord straight. Overall my evalution of the personnell at the aramingo club of bally total fitness is strong. However it is still not clear how this situation became as bad as it is.

Four years ago I signed up for a membership at Bally total fitness. All went well, I achieved my results, and abruptly had to move back home which was not in a 50 mile radius of any club so I was well within my parameters of the cancellation policy. I sent a registered letter, even a copy of my new drivers licsene(spelled wrong sorry).

The manager at the time told me things would be taken care of from there. They were not.

I pulled a credit report about two years ago that showed I had defaulted on and installment agreement, Bally Total fitness, and I am currently fighting tooth and nail to get it off my credit.

Two of the three reporting agencies have removed them from my credit, however one still remains.

I would believe this was just an accident, however with the shady practices of this company, I am inclined to believe that they just did not want to take another cancellation. Not to mention all the complaints and lawsuits they have against them. Is there anyone else out there that can help me with this?

Bad business
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2007 05:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bally-Total-Fitness/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19136/Bally-Total-Fitness-Bad-way-to-do-business-Aramingo-Club-Philadelphia-PAPhiladelphia-Penns-291091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bally Total Fitness