Complaint Review: Bally Total Fitness

• Updated: Wed, February 01, 2012

• Reported By: 12ItsTrue — United States of America
Bally Total Fitness

Bally Total Fitness Money Stolen Due to Clerical Error Internet

This company erroneously started two accounts in my name back in 2009. I wrote in cancelling both accounts when they told me they had made the mistake. However, they only cancelled one. Come their sale to LA Fitness I get a letter in the mail saying my account is being transferred to LA Fitness. I haven't lived within a 100 miles of a Bally's in over two years! Of course, they have since lost my cancellation letter that listed both accounts. They charged me over $200 in one sum last year! I am a body builder and feel like this gym completely robbed me. Terrible experience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2012 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bally-Total-Fitness/internet/Bally-Total-Fitness-Money-Stolen-Due-to-Clerical-Error-Internet-832514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bally Total Fitness