- Report: #661902
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Bally total Fitness
Bally total FitnessWellsh and Bulevard Philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America
Bally total Fitness Bally Total Fitness are bunch of Rip Offs Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
WHAT TO KNOW
1. If you are signing up like I said above all the fees except for the first and last month will go straight on the pockets of the sales people! Card fees and down payments are bullshit!
2. CASH = King! Do not be suckered in into giving them your credit card you do that guaranteed you will get ripped off when you try to cancel. And if you do that, you only have one option, Pay one month Cash in Advance and cancel your credit card that way they wont be able to charge you anything!
3. This is my favorite This is what I like to call payback time. When you first go to sign up Give ALL FALSE INFORMATION! False Name, False Address, False Everything, they ask for Id say dont have any on you sales people are greedy f***s so they wont care they just want to sign you up. Pay in cash and if you want to leave make sure You dont pay for the last 2 months and tell them you will pay it next week and next week so you get a month free and just leave, let them find you!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2010 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bally-total-Fitness/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19115/Bally-total-Fitness-Bally-Total-Fitness-are-bunch-of-Rip-Offs-Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-661902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.