Complaint Review: Bally's Fitness Center

• Submitted: Thu, August 09, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 09, 2007

• Reported By:flushing New York
Bally's Fitness Center
245-24 Horace Harding Expressway Bayside, New York U.S.A.

Bally's Fitness Center bally fitness is a total rip off Bayside New York

I joined bally fitness on november of 2002. When i signed up, the representative told me i can cancel it anytime. So in 2003 june, i cancel my membership. In July of 2007, i found out that bally fitness hold 6,461.82 from my bank account. The three year contract i signed was only 2564.56. I did not received any letter informing me of this. They said the only way i can cancel my contract is moving, or health issue. but when i call in to cancel they did not inform me.

When i ask the money they hold from my bank account was way more the the contract price, they simply told me to call their lawyer. total rip off.

Tony
flushing, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2007 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ballys-Fitness-Center/Bayside-New-York-11361/Ballys-Fitness-Center-bally-fitness-is-a-total-rip-off-Bayside-New-York-266347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bally's Fitness Center