Complaint Review: Bally's Fitness Center

• Submitted: Tue, September 07, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, September 07, 2004

• Reported By:fort myers Florida
Bally's Fitness Center
San Dimas, California U.S.A.

Bally's Fitness Center Ripoff told me that if I moved I could cancel, I moved back to florida and they have called harrassing me every day San Dimas, California

I joined after being told that if I moved I could cancel. When I moved and attempted to cancel they called every day demanding money. The facility was nasty and I was told that my membership card would come in the mail. Now they tell me that the person at the club should have given it to me. That never happened. They must really be hard up for members to harrass people in this manner.

Sandra
fort myers, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2004 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ballys-Fitness-Center/San-Dimas-California/Ballys-Fitness-Center-Ripoff-told-me-that-if-I-moved-I-could-cancel-I-moved-back-to-flo-107284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bally's Fitness Center