Complaint Review: Ballys Total Fitness

• Submitted: Sat, April 19, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, April 19, 2008

• Reported By:PHOENIX Arizona
Ballys Total Fitness
Peoria,AZ. Fitness Center, Arizona U.S.A.

Ballys Total Fitness Theives Don't Cancel Membership even when Permanent Disability is Proven Fitness Center Arizona

After suffering from a Stroke which left me in on Life Support in ICU and my right side paralyzed even after repeated requests for documentation which was provided by my attending Doctors Bally's refused to cancel my membership, and continued to withdraw funds from my account, after I complained they stopped taking money out but then sent collection Agencies after me ignoring my Doctors Documentation and thus Reporting this as a Bad Debt to all 3 CBs. My Doctors advised the Manager at the local Gym I would be a liability to even attempt to sit in a hot tub for fear that I could slip under and drown... They ignored that as well.

Fred
PHOENIX, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2008 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ballys-Total-Fitness/PeoriaAZ-Fitness-Center-Arizona-85345/Ballys-Total-Fitness-Theives-Dont-Cancel-Membership-even-when-Permanent-Disability-is-Pro-327326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ballys Total Fitness