Complaint Review: Ballys Total Fitness

• Submitted: Fri, October 26, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, October 26, 2007

• Reported By:Martinez California
Ballys Total Fitness
ballystotalfitness.com Walnut Creek, California U.S.A.

Ballys Total Fitness over 7 years deducted 30 from my checking account when I no longer was a member Walnut Creek California

Ballys Fitness has been deducting $30.00 per month from my checking account over the last 7 years when I no longer have a contract with that sister company .
I had contacted them many times to take me off of their system . Each time they say they will but , they start all over deducting money .
I finally thought they stopped only to find out per Ballys Accounting Departmnet contacting me saying
that they "might''be falesly deducting money from my checking account .
I have since contacted them weekly since June and have sent them information showing them what they are doing .
They are just giving me the "run around " saying they are checking into
this

Mike
Martinez, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2007 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ballys-Total-Fitness/Walnut-Creek-California-94553/Ballys-Total-Fitness-over-7-years-deducted-30-from-my-checking-account-when-I-no-longer-wa-281068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ballys Total Fitness