Complaint Review: Bally's Total Fitness

• Updated: Wed, August 06, 2014

• Reported By: Jay Lopez — South Ozone Park New York
Bally's Total Fitness
PO Box 96241 Washington DC, Dist of Columbia USA

Bally's Total Fitness Impossible to cancel membership Washington DC Dist of Columbia

I am trying to cancel the monthly deduction from my credit card account.  I no longer use this gym and i have no intent

ion of ever using it.  I wrote a physical letter and mailed it to them, and they continue charging me the monthly fee.  This should be against the law.  I am at my wits end in trying to get this done, because they will take me to collections and ruin my credit if i stop the credit card.  Why is this rip- off allowed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2014 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ballys-Total-Fitness/Washington-DC-Dist-of-Columbia-20090/Ballys-Total-Fitness-Impossible-to-cancel-membership-Washington-DC-Dist-of-Columbia-1167810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bally's Total Fitness