Complaint Review: Ballys Total Fitness

• Submitted: Wed, May 14, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, May 14, 2008

• Reported By:wellington Florida
Ballys Total Fitness
501 Village Blvd West Palm Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Ballys Total Fitness i cancelled membership in 2005 yet Ballys continues to auto debit my account West Palm Beach Florida

i cancelled my membership in 2005 and Ballys continues to autodebit my account. I have called and they state there is no recorf of cancellation. This was years ago and I do not keep insignificant recoreds for that time period. I have tried to block this auto debit at my bank although they continue to draw monthly. I want my three years worth of dues returned as I have never stepped into their club since the cancellation.
WHo can help me, who can stop this fraudlent practice?

Hopefully this will be resolved without legal action.

wellington, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2008 09:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ballys-Total-Fitness/West-Palm-Beach-Florida/Ballys-Total-Fitness-i-cancelled-membership-in-2005-yet-Ballys-continues-to-auto-debit-my-332403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ballys Total Fitness