Complaint Review: Bally's

• Submitted: Tue, February 20, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, February 20, 2007

• Reported By:Houston Texas
7255 Clarewood Drive Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Bally's Total Fitness Scammed,Dishonest, Deceptive Houston Texas

I went to sign up for a membership for Bally's. I was told that it would only be for 1 year. So I called the Corporate Office to complain about the machines only like a hand full worked so I was not satisfied. I asked the customer services rep how long I had until my contract was up and she said like 2 1/2 years so I am like what. Cause I was expecting her to say 6 mths. So come to find out they lied and her I am stuck with a 3 year contract. There sales rep are deceitful people. Now I see that I am not the only person that has been a victim.

Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2007 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ballys/Houston-Texas-77036/Ballys-Total-Fitness-ScammedDishonest-Deceptive-Houston-Texas-236653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bally's