Complaint Review: Baltazar Regalado

• Updated: Wed, March 27, 2013

• Reported By: Alex — Chicago Illinois
Baltazar Regalado
8101 S 23rd St McAllen, Texas United States of America

Baltazar Regalado McAllen Cold Storage, Eagle Produce, Elite Commerce, Valley Urethrane Services. Uses other peoples companies to smuggle drugs and launder money! McAllen, Texas

Mr Baltazar Regalado uses the companies that he makes under other peoples names for illicit activity. I went to Mr. Baltazar for consultation on creating a company. I was not sure what to do to create it properly for my food transportation company. He helped me make it then used my company and my identity to import products from Mexico without my knowledge but with complicity of border officials! I found out one day as I was being told my company was under investigation and we were being investigated for Drug Trafficking. Obviously what happened was he used my company to traffic narcotics. We investigated the situation and it was as we thought. We had to pay large sums of money for lawyers to help us clear up our name and now my company is bankrupt and I am starting over below 0. Further investigations made by our attorneys found Mr. Baltazar Regalado has a reputation for doing this and has many of his own companies to launder the money. Some of the companies he uses for illicit activity are Eagle Produce, Elite Commerce, and Valley Urethrane Services. Everybody be careful, these people are also dangerous! We all feared our families and our own safety while dealing with this situation. These people are connected deep as well, lets get together and take him down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Baltazar-Regalado/McAllen-Texas-78503/Baltazar-Regalado-McAllen-Cold-Storage-Eagle-Produce-Elite-Commerce-Valley-Urethrane-Se-1038488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Baltazar Regalado