Complaint Review: Bambina

• Updated: Mon, October 04, 2010

• Reported By: blah blahh — United States of America
150 palmetto pk rd #175 boca raton, Florida United States of America

Bambina Inter Face Agency is a scam. They steal your money boca raton, Florida

HI everyone. I actually went today to Interface Agency that is actually not an agency. They scouted me in a mall. By chance I have experience in modeling so I usually don't let myself fooled by the recruiting "agencies" from the mall. I know what they want. MONEY, MONEY, MONEY AND AGAIN MONEY.  But this time, I decided to go to this not agency named Interface. They are located in Boca Raton and they don't have like a big logo on the door or anything like that. Everybody were so so friendly and the first girl I talked to said that I have potential and I can do a very good job in modeling with my attitude. Really? I new that!! I used to work in fashion for my whole life. Despite I showed them my professional portfolio, they pushed me into buy a photo shoot that cost around $1500. Are this people insane??? Don't they read the news?? We're in economic crisis!!!! But anyway ..... I'm a model ... I don' pay for a photo shoot I usually get payed for it. So I got there, I had to show them 2 forms of IDs. One my ID and second my debit card. Just because of the high pressure environment I halfway agreed for an appointment thinking I can cancel later. Before I closed my mouth saying yes they already swiped the card :))). "Woa woa woa !!!!" I said ! "Hand off the credit card. You didn't actually think about charging me $1500 today. At least let me think about it for couple days." So she said that she's giving me a very good opportunity and thinks work very fast in fashion industry. Fashion Industry is been just fine for 1000s of years .... it could have waited another week. When they saw the sheer terror in my eyes about the $1500 they dropped it to $500 and then to $50 and than to $25 even $10. And then they wanted me to sign a credit card agreement. With this kind of things they raised my suspicions about how serious mall agencies could be. So .. if ever anyone is hunting you  in a mall for $1500 I would take Ugly Betty' pictures (and this is before the make over).

Bottom line this non agency is a joke at best and a scam for suckers. I'm a freaking model .... you pay me ... I'm not paying you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2010 07:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bambina/boca-raton-Florida-/Bambina-Inter-Face-Agency-is-a-scam-They-steal-your-money-boca-raton-Florida-647586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bambina