Complaint Review: BambusaForest Cattery

• Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — White Oak Texas United States of America
BambusaForest Cattery
Thibodaux, Louisiana United States of America

BambusaForest Cattery Julie Angelloz Fraud, Unethical, Impossible to deal with. Thibodaux, Louisiana

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Find Our For Yourself

*Author of original report: AMAZING

*Author of original report: Issue Completely Resolved

Provided a deposit of $250.00 for this person to hold a Breeder Quality kitten, was supposed to receive contract and did not and come to find out the kitten was worth half of what she was charging after having it evaluated by 3 breeders one of which was advertised on her own website all of whom agreed the kitten was sub- par and not breeder quality. I contacted this person inquiring that I wanted my deposit back seein as how I had not received a contract and the kitten was not what i asked for. Of course I am told the deposit is non-refundable!!! What a bunch of crap!!! Do Not Buy a Kitten form this person!!! She is fraudulent in her dealing and unethical. Also I will add she was willing to let said kitten leave her facility before the age of 12 weeks which is not ethical because before that age it is impossible to have received the proper inocculations inorder to have immunity against disease!!!! Do Not Buy a Kitten from her!!!! You will regret it!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2012 07:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BambusaForest-Cattery/Thibodaux-Louisiana-70301/BambusaForest-Cattery-Julie-Angelloz-Fraud-Unethical-Impossible-to-deal-with-Thibodaux-881639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BambusaForest Cattery

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Find Our For Yourself

AUTHOR: NinjaVarse - (United States of America)

Tamara Allen, of Folklore Bengals in Oklahoma, the author of these "claims," is a brand new breeder, as of this year.  I have recently spoken to another breeder who is experiencing a similar type of threatening, up and down communication with this person.
BambusaForest has been in business for over ten years.  There is a reason for that.  We have hundreds of extremely happy, REPEAT buyers.  This claim is simply the result of a NEW, completely inexperienced breeder trying to get her way.   As you can see, she resorts to using foul language and juvenile figures of speech to express herself. What she does not realize, is that this kind behavior has a trickling affect and will catch up with her and her cattery, down the road.  Other breeders are already aware of this and it's a bad start for her.

If you have ANY concern whatsoever, about BambusaForest Cattery, please contact us directly and we will be more than willing to supply you with photos, emails, videos, etc., from very satisfied kitten buyers. We will furnish you with names and phone numbers, emails, etc., of people who have bought kittens from us over the years and from breeders who have bought from us and have had many, many gorgeous litters from our cats.

Please do not let the ramblings of this person make your decision for you.  Again, we will not respond to this any further, here.

Please contact us directly if you have any questions at all about our cattery.

AMAZING

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

Well it looks as if the story does not end there I wrote the previous rebuttal because Julie of Bambusa Forest told me that she would be unwilling to work with me or make good on a kitten if I did not... I did so and I picked the most lovely kitten and was so excited and could not wait to pick her up and then 1 week before I was supposed to make the 12 hour drive  I was informed the kitten died!!

No reason given other then failure to thrive which is total BS because 11 week old kittens do not just up and die for no reason...I have since found out that Julie does not do the appropriate testing on any of her kittens or cats but continues to breed anyway. She has refused to give me my deposit back and is no longer having any interaction with me what so ever she is a TOTAL SCAM ARTIST and I advise you not to do business with her EVER.

Issue Completely Resolved

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

I am so happy to report that as of this day Sept 3rd 2012 BambusaForest Cattery and I have resolved all differences and I am planning on moving forward to purchase a kitten from her. I have also had other very pleasant dealings with individuals that have also done business with her!! I am very excited to pick and enjoy a kitten. Also Julie is continuing to be helpful throughout this process. :) If you are in the Louisiana area or just desire a kitten that doesn't look like the rest I highly encourage you to do business with her.