Complaint Review: Banana Giant

• Submitted: Tue, September 13, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, September 13, 2011

• Reported By: John F — Corona California United States of America
Banana Giant
P.O. Box 8005 81961 County Road 687 South Corona, California United States of America

Banana Giant mygardenlist.com, Gardeners choice Big Rip off!!! Corona, California

iIn March 2011, I had ordered several Banana Tree's, pepper plants, and fruit bush's thru the web site, after seeing a tv commercial. I was told that the order would ship out in 7 days. then nect thing I get was an email saying that the order would be processed in 7 days and shipped up to 30 days afterwards.

I waited and nothing showed up. I wnt on line, and called custmer sevice, they said they we back ordered and it would be another 30 days, meanwhile my credit card was charged. I waited another 30 days called and was told the same thing. it is now September 2011, the original website is no longer working, when I called the customer service number again they said they were just a call center and gave me a numner in conn. to call. I call that numer was on hold for 30 minutes. finally spoke with a rep. who stated that my credit card had been declined, I saif It was charged in ful for the product and went through the entire story, the rep then said that the nursery is closed til march and that there was nothing that can be done till then.

Lesson learned: don't think you aren't being conned even if they have a commercial on TV.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2011 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Banana-Giant/Corona-California-92882/Banana-Giant-mygardenlistcom-Gardeners-choice-Big-Rip-off-Corona-California-776137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Banana Giant