Complaint Review: Banana Republic / MCCBG

• Submitted: Fri, November 12, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, November 12, 2004

• Reported By:Nogales Arizona
Banana Republic / MCCBG
485 Lake Mirror Rd Bldg 700 Dept 72 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Banana Republic / MCCBG ripoff / dishonest, unfair, unwilling to help, fraudulent fees Atlanta Georgia

I have a credit card with Banana Republic, for some reason they can't get my address right after I have changed it several times, I don't receive statements from them and it is been happening for the last six months

In spetember I had to talk to them and explained one more time they don't have my address right, they changed it again, a girl named Carrie ext. 7277 and she adjusted my account for the late fees....2 months passed I did not receive a statement again I call them and they tell me it was my obligation to remember and because I did not sent a payment I'm in deliquency statuts, and they will no wave any more late fees.

My balance is not big at all, and I am talking about $40.00 in what I think is fraudulent fees, after speaking to them they make you feel helpless like if you are asking for somenthing so big, a girl named Lisa in the collection department (they don't give last names or extension #) even put words on mu mouth by saying "I was refusing to make payment" she even wrote it down on my account when what I was trying to do was to make the appropiate payment with out the late fees, then I ask to speak to a supervisor and I talk Jeanny (no last name ) and she refused to take those late fees out, because according to her they don't have a returned address for my account.

I really don't know why they use their position to steal from the consumer and that is what I told her.....
My case is probably not big at all, but the feeling is the same as if I was ripped off somenthing more, I think what they take away with their attitude is your faith and how can easily take away from you your money. I have been late before and when is my mistake I pay i am not trying to get out of a responsibility
I hope some one hears me because this is so unfair.

Nogales, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2004 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Banana-Republic-MCCBG/Atlanta-Georgia-30349/Banana-Republic-MCCBG-ripoff-dishonest-unfair-unwilling-to-help-fraudulent-fees-Atl-117531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Banana Republic / MCCBG