Complaint Review: Banana Republic

• Updated: Sat, June 15, 2013

• Reported By: buckspajoe — New Hope Pennsylvania
Banana Republic
Willow Grove Mall Willow Grove, Pennsylvania USA

Banana Republic Nobody to take my money during sale, then expect me to pay full price Willow Grove Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: Get real

I was in Banana Republic in Willow Grove, PA, found a pair of shorts I wanted to try on, nobody in the dressing room, nobody at the cash register, could not find anybody anywhere to help me, and I was ready to spend money.  The entire store was 30% off with the sale ending in two days, when I called Banana Republic customer service to complain I asked if the sale could be extended till I had time to get to another Banana Republic, since I tried to spend money, I was told NO, NO extensions, they did offer me a $15 gift card which would have been less then the 30% savings.  No way am I going to pay full price when there was nobody to take my money during the sale, they lost a good customer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2013 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Banana-Republic/Willow-Grove-Pennsylvania-18938/Banana-Republic-Nobody-to-take-my-money-during-sale-then-expect-me-to-pay-full-price-Wil-1059408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Banana Republic

Get real

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

You want a company to extend it's sale because you did not get what you wanted???? They did the right thing by denying your request.