Complaint Review: Banana Tree Uniforms

Banana Tree Uniforms
2035 West Manchester Avenue Los Angeles, California United States of America

Banana Tree Uniforms Iocated in Los Angeles, California

*Consumer Comment: Banana Tree is a good store

On Tuesday, August 23, 2011 I went to Banana Tree to order my son's school uniforms.  I ordered a sweater to have his name and the school logo embroidered onto his sweater. I was told to come the next day around the same time to pick it up. Upon arriving the next day 30 minutes after the scheduled pick up time it was not ready. They had the nerve to ask me to wait 10-15 more minute. Obviously I didn't wait. I went back the following day around 4pm and it still was not completed, they again asked me to wait 30 minutes for just a 5 letter name.  I wouldn't recommend anyone going to this so-called family own business for their child school uniform needs. It is not worth the time and gas to continue to come back and forth and your order is not right. I was not even offered a refund or any sort. This is one of the main reasons I do not support Black owned businesses.

A very pissed off customer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2011 09:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Banana-Tree-Uniforms/Los-Angeles-California-90047/Banana-Tree-Uniforms-Iocated-in-Los-Angeles-California-769415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Banana Tree Uniforms

Banana Tree is a good store

AUTHOR: Concerned Consumer - (United States of America)

I was looking on the Web to find Banana Trees phone number, and came across your comment; its

dated 8/23/11, almost 2 years ago. Sorry to hear about your negative experience at Banana Tree. What a comment you made about the purchase of one sweater. You do not support Black owned businesses. I have been shopping for school uniforms since August 1986, thats almost 27 years of experience [my children and now my grandchildren]. I currently have 3 young children that I shop for. I have used Banana Tree and other uniform stores.

My experiences are not always perfect service, but always polite and courteous service at Banana Tree, which I cant say the same for some other stores, and they are not Black owned, I also shop online. No matter how hard you search, you will never find a perfect store. At some uniform stores, I have had to return multiple times and have had to wait more times than I can remember. And some of the stores were not close to my house. Banana Tree over all is a good store to shop for school uniforms. Remember, I said, Good store, not a perfect store. I hope you have changed your shopping support about Black owned businesses.