Complaint Review: Banc Of America Investment Services Inc

• Submitted: Sat, August 02, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, August 02, 2008

• Reported By:Cherry Hill New Jersey
Banc Of America Investment Services Inc
Po Box 863 RI 541-02-05 Lincoln, Rhode Island U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-822 2222
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Banc Of America Investment Services Inc Account theft Lincoln Rhode Island

I owned a small number of stocks, and a mutual fund with no fees left on them,(some where paid upfront), B O A decides to implement maintenance fees on each account of $50, I was told when purchasing these accounts, especially the mutual funds, which cost me 6% upfront, that there would be no further fees attached down the road.

As I was already dissatsfied with the incompetance of the local bank manager in Cherry Hill, I closed my bank accounts and moved (attempted to move) my stocks to my new bank. B O A charged fees to transfer each account ,but not before they'd sold off some of my OSI Pharmacutical shares to get their maintenance fees, on accounts they where not now maintaining.

Further more, I had OSI Pharmaceutical contingency rights which had a value of $125 at the time,which they(BOA) decided to take at a later date,which was not transfered to my new bank. Now these are not large sums, some hundreds of dollars, but it is just plain and simple theft by a large corporation, who just blew me off on numerous phone calls.

Reece
Cherry Hill, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2008 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Banc-Of-America-Investment-Services-Inc/Lincoln-Rhode-Island-02865/Banc-Of-America-Investment-Services-Inc-Account-theft-Lincoln-Rhode-Island-358534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Banc Of America Investment Services Inc