Complaint Review: Banctek

• Submitted: Fri, July 20, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, July 20, 2012

• Reported By: akurtz — State College Pennsylvania United States of America
1215 Delaware Internet United States of America

Banctek Banctek Solutions Will not close my account, continues to charge me. Must have caller ID - they hang up when I call Internet

Banctek aggressively pursued my merchant services business. They finally wore me down and I was enticed by the promise of spectacular rates. When I got my first bill, it was much higher than I expected. None of the fees they charged me for were applicable toward my "minimum service charge". I canceled my service in May 2012. Only later did I find out that Banctek did not close my account and continues to charge me. I called to once again request they close my account. At first everyone was helpful...seemingly. This morning I called again to follow up on my request. I asked for customer service and they hung up on me. I called back several more times, trying to select "Customer Service" or even "Sales" using the telephone key pad but every time I got pushed through to the operater who hung up on me. I can only assume they have called ID and recognize my area code.

DO NOT be enticed by their "Fantastic Rates" or you will be sorry too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2012 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Banctek/internet/Banctek-Banctek-Solutions-Will-not-close-my-account-continues-to-charge-me-Must-have-cal-914876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Banctek