Complaint Review: Bandfield Pet Hospital

• Submitted: Sat, September 06, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, September 06, 2008

• Reported By:phoenix Arizona
Bandfield Pet Hospital
855 N 54th St Chandler, Arizona U.S.A.

Banfield Pet Hospital refused service on my pet after 2 years Chandler Arizona

After a disagreement with Lola my other dog, Aj had an appointment for his last doctors visit on our plan we purchased. The doctor refused to see AJ. Aj needed 5 shots. They ripped me out of that last visit so now I have to pay all of these things myself. The funny thing is that when I requested my info on Aj to take to another vet they did not give me my appointment schedule plan but just the shots needed, and what do you know 4 out of the 5 shots were not even covered! When I would have taken Aj in for that appointment they would have said that I would have to pay for the 4 other shots. They tell you one thing and when you get in there, have planned your whole day, and feel sorry for your pet, they rip you off!

Aj and Lola
phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2008 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bandfield-Pet-Hospital/Chandler-Arizona-85226/Banfield-Pet-Hospital-refused-service-on-my-pet-after-2-years-Chandler-Arizona-370343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bandfield Pet Hospital