Complaint Review: Banfield Pet Hospital

• Reported By: Barbara — Conroe Texas United States of America
Banfield Pet Hospital
2900 I-445 North Conroe, Texas United States of America

Banfield Pet Hospital Rip Off Wellness plan Conroe, Texas

Do not buy the Wellness Plan of insurance from this facility, not use their Vets!  I purchased the Wellness Service in February.  My cat got sick and had to have blood work, etc....my bill was over $200.00 and non of this was covered by the insurance that I pay $42.00 per month.  Now when I'm trying to cancel the service I'm told that I have to pay for the rest of the year.  Also, there has not been a vet to stay at the clinic for a year.  I am always having to see someone foreign and they know nothing about my animal.  I highly recommend "Pet First" insurance, you can go to any Vet and then they reimburse very quickly.  In order to get them to quit debiting my account, I have to close the bank account!  Please take my advise.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2012 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Banfield-Pet-Hospital/Conroe-Texas-77303/Banfield-Pet-Hospital-Rip-Off-Wellness-plan-Conroe-Texas-930992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Banfield Pet Hospital