Complaint Review: Banfield Pet hostpital

• Submitted: Mon, September 24, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, September 24, 2012

• Reported By: Chris — Littleton Colorado U.S.A.
Banfield Pet hostpital

Banfield Pet hostpital Malpractice, Internet

I took my dog for a teeth cleaning about 3 months ago. He hasn't used his back left leg since. I took him back a week later and the doctor said this sometimes happens with "pampered dogs" and said nothing is wrong with him. I took him a couple of week later and they said that he magically developed arthritis at the exact same time of the dental cleaning.  I treated him with the recommended vitamin supplements and waited another month.

The limping didn't stop so I took him back later. I spoke with another doctor who said he has a torn ligament but they wanted the original doctor to look at him. I took him back again and this time the doctor just gave me the run around and didn't do anything about it. Even the employee had to go back and tell the doctor the dog was fine prior to the cleaning.

I called the corporate office and  they gave me the run around saying my complaint is being "processed" (that was a week ago). I called again today and they just transferred me to the office and I was told again my complaint is being "processed". I told them if my dog isn't being X-Rayed today then I will begin MY complaint process which includes rip off reports, reviews, BBB complaints, a trip to another vet and a lawsuit for the medical bills. I've waited several months waiting for this to "wear off" as advised by them. Time has run out, so the complaint process begins.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2012 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Banfield-Pet-hostpital/internet/Banfield-Pet-hostpital-Malpractice-Internet-946040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Banfield Pet hostpital