Complaint Review: Banfield The Pet Hospital

• Submitted: Wed, May 12, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, May 12, 2010

• Reported By: Carole — Austin Texas United States of America
Banfield The Pet Hospital
8000 NE Tillamook Portland, Oregon PO Box 13998 Austin, Texas United States of America

Banfield The Pet Hospital PetsMart.com Banfield ruined my credit rating Austin, Texas

I terminated my contract with Banfield after they raised their rates. I returned home from a vacation four months later and found a letter from a collection agency (I.C. Systems, Inc.) saying that I owed Banfield over $200.

When I went to the clinic to ask about the collection agency account, the local vet office said I had no money due. Banfield ruined my credit rating.

This company is totally unscrupulous, unethical and unprofessional. I filed complaint with the TX Attorney Generals Office which yielded no results. They told me to hire a lawyer. I will never set foot in Banfield again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2010 12:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Banfield-The-Pet-Hospital/Austin-Texas-78759/Banfield-The-Pet-Hospital-PetsMartcom-Banfield-ruined-my-credit-rating-Austin-Texas-602354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Banfield The Pet Hospital