Complaint Review: Banfield

• Updated: Tue, May 01, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Conover North Carolina United States of America
Banfield

Banfield Scam, Internet

I told Banfiled took my cat for his yearly check up.  I was told I had to renew his plan or I would have to pay.  I found this odd becuase I had been paying all year and he hadn't been to the vet.  I told them to renew it.  Then a month later I decided to cancel.  They said I couldn't or I would have to pay for the whole cost of the visit and shots retail price.  They said I could put it on hold.

I did for six months, next thing I know I get a letter in the mail from a creditor, saying I owe Banfield 216.00.  I called them and they said they sent four letters which they did not. That monthly plan is a scam.  If you cancel too soon you have lost money, and if you try to cancel after the visit they will charge you.  In other words you cannot cancel the plan. So please don't sign up.  I wish I had found this site before I signed up.  Check all companies out on the internet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2012 04:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Banfield/internet/Banfield-Scam-Internet-876437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Banfield