- Report: #1035276
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Bang Point Dispatch
Bang Point DispatchP.O. Box 3428 [only] Beverly Hills CA 90212 Beverly Hills, California United States of America
Bang Point Dispatch "Christian Stevens" and other pseudonyms $35 ripoff to a PO Box, you'll never recover: Mail Fraud Beverly Hills, California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- I got the same hard copy in the mail as detailed by the previous reporter [Slamothe of Sevierville TN] under Book and Magazine Publishers category report #1015961:
Send $35 check or mail order [90% savings off the cover price] for fabulous wealth,
"fully refundable deposit", "100% refund", etc.
- In Feb 2013 I received at least two other similar offers, using only different layouts, with Hollywood and Los Angeles P.O. Boxes, and with different individuals' names attached. All had no phone, no web, no email, no traceable street address.
- So I sent a doubting reply [no money] saying essentially "do you think I'm crazy?" and requesting further identifiers or dialog at my street address. That was 02.27.2013
- ... no reply yet.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2013 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bang-Point-Dispatch/Beverly-Hills-California-90212/Bang-Point-Dispatch-Christian-Stevens-and-other-pseudonyms-35-ripoff-to-a-PO-Box-youl-1035276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.